History of Charles Jones Industrial
Charles Jones Industrial Limited has been around for over forty years.
- Established in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada in 1962 by Charles Jones. .
- In 1973 moved to larger facilities in Stoney Creek. We opened an additional office in 1974 in Nanticoke.
- Since 1974 there have been two major expansions at the Nanticoke office.
- Opened a new branch in Cambridge in 2005.
- Charles Jones is still a family operation.
What We Do
- Charles Jones sources and supplies utilities, telecommunications contractor and industrial tools and equipment.
- Ridgid repair center
- Made to order custom hydraulic and industrial hoses
Here's just a few of the many capabilities we can use to help your business succeed:
- Customized web based ordering and catalog system
- EDI pioneer
- Able to interface our computer system with our customers systems
- On site VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory)
- Proven, successful integrator
- 24 - 7 - 365 Service
- Track and measure cost savings for our customers
- We support what we sell
Charles Jones has worked hard over the past forty years to develop our own strengths. The list below shows some of the areas where we can be of use to your business:
- Sales: Maintain 95-100% delivery rate
- Purchasing Power: 750 million dollars via Independent Distributors Inc.
- Cost Savings: Documents and provides cost savings to customers
- Flexibility: Large enough to have the tools and experience to do the job and small enough to be able to react quickly to changing business environments
- Employees: Highly trained and motivated staff
- Customer Service: We pledge to offer you dedicated, personalized customer service that is second to none in the industry
Quality Assurance Programs
Charles Jones places priority on offering our customers the best products and service
- ISO 9001-2000 (Nanticoke)
- Quality Assurance on Business Procedures
- Procedures practiced and continuously improved